Do you want to…
· Modify existing crochet and knit patterns for your perfect fit?
· Create original crochet and knitwear designs that are size inclusive?
· Be more accurate and reach all the sizes you want (as many as possible)?
· Feel more confident because you’re not piecing together a bunch of resources?
· Feel the joy in providing a greater range of sizes to the community?
· Command a higher price for your patterns because you have a wider range of sizes?
· Work (more) with publications?
I know you have sweater ideas… lots of them – but you are not sure how to navigate how to size your pattern. You have questions about how much to ease (negative and positive) you should include. You want to be inclusive and honor the diversity of body sizes and shapes.
Does this sound like you?
All that confusion and googling is draining. I know, I’ve been there.
And the good news is that I can help you!
I’m here to spill it all. I’m sharing with you everything I know about pattern grading so that you can have similar or better results. Now, I’m getting requests regularly from yarn companies and publications for commissioned sweaters and accessories designs in multiple sizes
Pattern Grading Made Easy (PGME) is a 4-week intensive program that teaches crocheters, knitters, and designs how to grade patterns. Whether you are looking to size an existing pattern for own perfect fit or you’re want to create an original design that is size inclusive for publication, this course is for you.
Registration for the program is now open until 11:59PM September 17, 2019 (eastern time zone). Course will begin October 27th.
If you are interested, grab your spot today – this course will not be available again until 2020 and will never be at this price again.